these scriptures are good to keep us grounded in the things that God has for us to be victorious everyday. even seasoned followers need to revisited them because we leak and settled.
here is my " I Don't want list 'Santa! 1. I don't want to take anyday for granted,but be thankful for the opportunity to bless others. 2. I don't want to judge others. 3. I don't want to be insensitive when it will destroy relationships. 4. I don't want negative people to influence my life. 5. I don't want to not pray everyday. 6. I don't want to not pursue the will of God. 7. I don't want to not improve the quaility of my life. 8. I don't want to not cover my family in prayer. 9. I don't want to not let my light shine. 10. I don't want to give place to the enemy. 11. I don't want fear to control me. 12. I don't want to forget this list I made.
Here are two of my first eBook picture books for children. these eBooks can be used by homeschooling and pre k students to help teach them recognition skills. these are very basic books but a good starting point for parents and teachers to use everyday. Now available on Amazon. I LIKE COLORS I KNOW SHAPES
these scriptures are good to keep us grounded in the things that God
ReplyDeletehas for us to be victorious everyday. even seasoned followers need to
revisited them because we leak and settled.